Homestay Our homestays are carefully selected and offer students the opportunity to learn more about British culture in a comfortable setting while studying English in London.
- %uF0B7 Welcoming and friendly atmosphere
- %uF0B7 Carefully selected by our Accommodation Officers and visited on a regular basis
- %uF0B7 Choice of single rooms (or twin rooms if two students book for the same time period) with bed and breakfast or half-board
- %uF0B7 All bed linen and towels provided
- %uF0B7 Host families will wash the student’s laundry once a week
- %uF0B7 Good and reliable transport links
- %uF0B7 Arrivals between 7:00 am and 11:00 pm on Saturdays or Sundays *Saturday arrivals subject to availability at London Hampstead
- %uF0B7 Executive Supplement available
Option Executive Homestays are often of a higher standard than other homestay accommodation. They are evaluated in terms of décor, size and location (although not necessarily closer to LSI). They have private bathroom facilities (ensuite or sole use) and extra facilities such as a television in the bedroom or access to the internet.
Residences & Flat share
These options are more suitable for an independent student who is looking for clean, basic accommodation at an affordable price. All students must be 18 or older, unless otherwise noted.